Are you the Treasurer? You’ve come to the right firm! We provide extensive consultation on charity books and record requirements, as well as assistance with what needs to be filed; both the when and the where.
The services we offer:
- This service includes the completion of the Canadian registered charity information return and all related schedules that are required to be filed
- Payroll, GST/HST, WSIB, T4’s, T5’s, instalments and Rebates
- Even if you prefer to file these on your own, we can send you reminders before the due dates
Other government filings
- We prepare financials that are ideal for management and/or the owner(s), usually called NTR (Notice to Reader) statements, from your information that we have compiled
- For the self-employed, the financial statements are optional and usually only include an income or profit and loss statement