Any bookkeeping required for the self-employed individual will be done as part of your tax preparation package.

To the unincorporated business owners: We specialize in mess; so don’t be embarrassed in your first few years. We will get you on the right track to efficient recordkeeping. To the slow tax filer: CRA is on your back? Unfiled returns for several years? It may not be as bad as you think. Let’s assess the situation together.

The services we offer:

  • Consultation

    • Answering various questions regarding tax and accounting for businesses, registered Canadian charities and individuals
    • Talk to us before you get involved in a transaction or before you get so frustrated with the information that a government agency has requested.  You’d like to do your own bookkeeping but don’t know how to use the bookkeeping software?  You’re planning to sell a rental property?  There are several life and business events that we can help with guiding you in the right direction.
  • Financial statements

    • We prepare financials that are ideal for management and/or the owner(s), usually called NTR (Notice to Reader) statements, from your information that we have compiled
    • For the self-employed, the financial statements are optional and usually only include an income or profit and loss statement
  • Government filings

    • Payroll, GST/HST, WSIB, T4’s, T5’s, instalments and Rebates
    • Even if you prefer to file these on your own, we can send you reminders before the due dates
  • Personal Tax

    • There are many life and tax events that effect you and your particular situation
    • The more familiar we become with you, the better advice we can provide
    • We want to help you alleviate any future tax burdens if at all possible
  • Taxplannng

    • This service includes the sorting of client records and preparing for government filing via e-file
    • It also includes self-employed schedules, employment schedules and business income statements