Any bookkeeping required for the self-employed individual will be done as part of your tax preparation package.
To the unincorporated business owners: We specialize in mess; so don’t be embarrassed in your first few years. We will get you on the right track to efficient recordkeeping. To the slow tax filer: CRA is on your back? Unfiled returns for several years? It may not be as bad as you think. Let’s assess the situation together.
The services we offer:
- We provide a monthly, quarterly and annual service to you, all tailored to meet your specific needs.
- The service is ideal for both the unincorporated and incorporated client.
- Files and records are dropped off by you (including courier and postal services) and we record transactions according to correct accounting and tax requirements.
- If you are registered for GST/HST, you will find this service most invaluable.
- Please take advantage of our monthly, quarterly and annual management reports, which will allow you to have an informed look at where your business stands.
- Along with our monthly bookkeeping package, we include all your required government filings such as WSIB, GST/HST and Payroll.
- We will also provide you with full assistance for any other government filings required during the life cycle of your business
- Answering various questions regarding tax and accounting for businesses, registered Canadian charities and individuals
- Talk to us before you get involved in a transaction or before you get so frustrated with the information that a government agency has requested. You’d like to do your own bookkeeping but don’t know how to use the bookkeeping software? You’re planning to sell a rental property? There are several life and business events that we can help with guiding you in the right direction.
- We prepare financials that are ideal for management and/or the owner(s), usually called NTR (Notice to Reader) statements, from your information that we have compiled
- For the self-employed, the financial statements are optional and usually only include an income or profit and loss statement
- Payroll, GST/HST, WSIB, T4’s, T5’s, instalments and Rebates
- Even if you prefer to file these on your own, we can send you reminders before the due dates
- There are many life and tax events that effect you and your particular situation
- The more familiar we become with you, the better advice we can provide
- We want to help you alleviate any future tax burdens if at all possible
- This service includes the sorting of client records and preparing for government filing via e-file
- It also includes self-employed schedules, employment schedules and business income statements